Assessor's Office Services
The office of the Assessor strives to provide many important cost-free services to our citizens. Whether it's an appeal, freeze, other exemption, name and address correction or questions about your tax bill, we make every effort to accurately complete these vital services in a timely and professional manner.
Our goal is to help in any way we can. By communicating and listening to your needs, we are able to achieve this goal. Press Releases, extending office hours and providing Outreach programs have been utilized and will continue to be utilized because of the overwhelming positive response from our taxpayers.
In today's challenging, fast-paced environment, we are committed to working together to provide cost-free, quality services to our citizens.
- Name and Address Change on Tax Bills
- Homeowner Exemption Application
- Senior Exemption Application
- Senior Freeze Application
- Disabled Veterans
- Disabled Persons
- Certificate of Error Application
- Assessed Valuation Appeals
- Computerized Property Tracker to Assist with Appeals
- Tax Estimates for New Home Buyers
- Local Tax Rates
- Recent Residential Sales Prices
- Researching Property Index Numbers
- Verify Taxpayer of Record
- Verify Exemption Information
- Assistance with Variances
- Sidwell Map to locate Property
- Disabled Veterans Exemption
- Disabled Persons Exemption
|Robert E. Maloney||Assessor||(708) 598-4418 ext. 203|