Immunizations will be given to those children 18 years and under who are not covered for immunizations by a private insurance. Mantoux TB testing is also available as well as physical examinations.
You can call us for an appointment at (708) 598-2441 during clinic hours.
No physicals will be given without an appointment. Please bring prior immunization records with you.
You must reside in Palos Township to use our Health Services.
| ||HEALTH SERVICE HOURS ||PHYSICIANS HOURS |
|MONDAY ||8:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. ||9:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. |
|TUESDAY ||12:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. ||3:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. |
|WEDNESDAY ||2:00 P.M. - 6:30 P.M.||2:30 P.M. - 6:30 P.M. |
|THURSDAY ||12:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. ||3:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. |
|FRIDAY ||8:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. ||9:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.|
The following services are available free of charge (unless otherwise indicated), to all Palos Township residents
- BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORING - Let us help you keep track of your blood pressure. Come in during health service hours.
- DIABETES MONITORING - Fasting blood sugars are done every MONDAY and FRIDAY MORNINGS from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. DO NOT EAT OR DRINK after midnight on the night before the test.
- PHYSICAL EXAMINATIONS - Our physicians will perform school, camp or employment physicals. Call for an appointment. There is a $10 fee per physical.
- IMMUNIZATIONS - Available for infant through college entrance as required by the State of Illinois, if not covered by Private Insurance. Call for an appointment. There is a $5 administration fee per immunization.
- CHOLESTEROL SCREENING - Available every month. A fee of $10.00 is charged. No fasting is necessary. Call for an appointment.
- CHOLESTEROL TESTING - Includes tests for high and low cholesterol, ratios and triglycerides. A fee of $35 is charged. Call for an appointment.
- FOOT CARE - Available to Senior Citizens six days each month. Call for an appointment.
- PREGNANCY TESTING - HCG Urine test - first morning specimen.
- ILLNESS - Our physicians will see you or your child if you have a minor illness and are unable to see your private physician. Follow up care must be provided by your private physician. Call for an appointment. There is a $10 fee for sick visits.
- FLU SHOTS - Flu shots are available each year in Fall/Winter. Times and dates for flu shots are announced when vaccine is available.